Saturday 5 July 2014

Finally, Am back.

I do realize it’s been quite some time since I last posted anything here. Maybe it was September 2013 when I last did, and it was more of a formal quiz going on rather than anything else. It wasn't a form of expression I wanted it to turn out, so the inevitable couldn't have been avoided. The blog to me was to be more a source of expression rather than this stuff.

Fresh and Recharged..!!
I guess, this is good for my itching fingers. The start is the first step to the goal and more importantly the journey. Hope you’ll keep coming back. Though from now onward, it will still be more of random junk of my derailed thought train rather than anything else. But still welcome, it’s lovely having you around here. 
So how did I come back again? I know it must be on your mind while you’re reading the junk above. It’s funny you’re still reading it. (You’re the best I tell you.) I was sitting last evening wondering why do I feel the irresistible urge to slap someone who is acting stupid in front of me these days, and it dawned on me I don’t have this sarcastic tool with my anymore. So see, that’s how am back.

If you want to see the next blog as soon as it comes, follow me on Google+ or subscribe to my blogs. To recommend this to others, your click on the +1 button would be great.  Follow my tweets here

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-52720613-1