Sunday 22 September 2013

Up close to an Animal Eye: Guess the animal and Caption the photograph. Part 4

So, the eye series is back.. And we are still looking for some answers!! No one has been able to answer Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 correctly till now. Lets see who makes a change in part 4.



If you are looking to know the answer to Part 3, scroll down. For answers to part 2, check here. And for Part 1, you'll find the answer here.

So the fourth image up for guessing and captioning is-


As always, if you are just looking around for instructions, find them here. :D

Others, come one. Lets see some participation!!

And now, the answer to Part 3 is,
Lemur Catta

Best Caption- No entries... (Seriously guys!!)

If you want to see the next blog as soon as it comes, follow me on Google+ or subscribe to my blogs. You can also like the Facebook page Worthy Words to remain connected. To recommend this to others, your click on the +1 button would be great.  Follow my tweets here.

8 comments:

  1. I'm going with Parrot too but I never knew their eyes looked like that in closeup. This is a stunning image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peacock I Guess
    Caption--See in My Eyes,The Rains are Coming

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its the eye of a Blue and Yellow macaw parrot :)

    The caption suggested by me:
    Yellow blue skin, a Chilly green
    A fan of Picasso, in me is seen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. The caption might sound a little lame :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am guessing a parrot too :)
    I see what you do to our home, Through the crater of my eye,
    I may not be able to tell you, Please heed to my cries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A love bird could be a beholder of such lovely eyes !!
    the eye looks lyk a stone bt there are feathers around.. beautiful and colorful..!!
    The beauty is not just what you see.... bt what surrounds it also matters !! :)

    ReplyDelete

UA-52720613-1